We are pleased to announce that Master P’s World Class Taekwondo has reopened. We are now offering a flexible schedule of in person and virtual classes. Our members’ health and safety is our highest priority. We have made updates based on information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Pennsylvania Department of Health. Our measures include enhanced cleaning, social distancing, and the use of protective apparel and barriers.
Martial Arts in West Chester, PA
Welcome to Master P’s World Class Tae Kwon Do, the leading provider of martial arts classes in West Chester. Here you will find information on all of our exciting martial arts classes, including:
- Kids Martial Arts Classes – Children gain focus, self-confidence, and respect while learning Tae Kwon Do in a fun, active setting.
- Adult Martial Arts Classes – Adults improve their physical fitness and relieve stress in a positive, encouraging environment.
- Little Tigers Classes – Preschoolers and kindergarteners burn off excess energy while gaining greater focus and self-control.
- Family Classes – Families spend quality time together in an activity everyone can participate in and enjoy.
- Birthday Parties – Martial arts themes birthday parties for children in the West Chester region.
- Special Events – Our Taekwondo school events held throughout the year at Master P’s Tae Kwon Do.
- To teach the highest quality martial arts
- To empower our students with valuable skills for daily life
- To contribute to a safe and peaceful community
How does Master P’s World Class Tae Kwon Do stack up?
With Master P’s Tae Kwon Do you benefit from:
- Professional instructors
- Modern, state-of-the-art facility
- We offer a flexible class schedule of after school and weekend classes
- Conveniently located in West Chester, PA
- A positive and encouraging atmosphere
Personal Attention For Every Student
We know the impact a good teacher can have on a student. Our instructors are patient and enthusiastic, and teach with a perfect blend of discipline and fun. Our instructors are dedicated to helping every student become the best that they can be.
Clean and Safe Facility
We take pride in our School and work hard to provide a clean and safe place for families to learn Tae Kwon Do.
About Master Pasquantonio
- Fifth Degree Black Belt Master Instructor in Tae Kwon Do
- Over twenty five years of martial arts training
- Director of one of the largest martial arts schools in the country (over 700 students)
- Twenty years of professional experience in the martial arts industry
- Captain of LeMoyne College Tae Kwon Do team
- Winner of numerous local, state and collegiate level tournaments
As Director of one of the most successful martial art schools in the country, Master John Pasquantonio has had the opportunity to coach thousands of students in their martial arts training.
Having completed his role as Director at World Class Tae Kwon Do in Buffalo, New York, Master P currently directs all his efforts to bringing the benefits of Tae Kwon Do to the local West Chester community.
He and his professional staff recognize the impact a good teacher can have on a student. Classes offer the perfect blend of discipline and fun, taught by instructors who are patient and enthusiastic. At Master P’s Tae Kwon Do, our instructors are dedicated to helping each student attain their personal best.